The IET Lucknow Alumni Association (IETLAA) elections to the new Executive Committee (EC) were held in July 2022. The following members have been elected to the EC for the next two years (2022-2024).
- Joined Indian Railways through Indian Engineering Services Exam 1992
- Worked at Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Eastern Railway, Banaras Locomotive Works, South Eastern Railway, National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited and Railway Board in various capacities.
- Presently working as Establishment Officer, Railway Board, Ministry of Railways, at New Delhi.
After the Pokhran blasts, due to International Sanctions, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL) was not able to get 2.4 MW DG sets for their under construction units Kaiga 3, 4 & RAPP 5 & 6 from their foreign vendors.
Since these DG sets had to be seismically qualified and tested as per IEEE 387, no Indian supplier was in a position to supply it. In such a situation, NPCIL approached Indian Railways to Design, Test, Install and Commission 2.4 MW DG sets at its Kaiga & Rawatbhata sites.
Navin Kumar was entrusted with the charge to design the electrics and control system for the 2.4 MW DG sets along with the test setup at Diesel Locomotive Works (now Banaras Locomotive Works) Varanasi for doing Type Tests and Factory Routine Tests. He himself designed the control system and electrics of the DG set and successfully commissioned at sites of NPCIL. It was the first IEEE 387 compliant and Seismically qualified Indigenously built 2.4 MW DG set of India.
- Indian Telecom Services through Indian Engineering Services Exam 1995
- M.Tech in Digital Signal Processing from IIT Kanpur, also received Management Degree from IIM Indore and LLB from Lucknow University.
- Worked in different capacities in Planning, Installation and Maintenance of Telecom Networks, Administration, HR, QA and Materials Management in DoT and BSNL.
- Presently serving as ADG in Unique Identification Authority of India and posted at Lucknow
- Was instrumental in the launch of 3 G Services of BSNL in 2008 in Uttar Pradesh.
- Have contributed in reuniting more than 100 families in UP through Aadhaar and one such reunited girl has recently got a chance to interact with Honorable PM and share her story. The YOUTube link is below
- The inspiring story of a young girl who was united with her family due to Aadhaar - YouTube
- Have played a key role in creation of Aadhaar authenticated data base by Food and Civil Supplies Department of GoUP. More than 3.5 Crore families are getting ration through Aadhaar authentication in UP. During the pandemic period the Aadhaar authenticated data base enabled distribution of grains to poor families.
- Was pivotal in the establishment of Aadhaar Seva Kendras, offering all Aadhaar related services in State of Art Environment in 12 Cities across UP.
- Currently working with GoUP for creation of Aadhaar authenticated “Parivaar ID” which would help in smoother delivery of benefits/subsidies and services to the residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Worked with LML Limited, Kanpur for 5 years.
- Did MBA in Operation management in parallel.
- Since 2000 I have worked part time.
- Started a play school in Gorakhpur itself.
- In 1993 batch silver jubilee, arranged tree plantation on behalf of our batch.
- Do social work like free distribution of medicines, Environmental aspects etc.
- Lived in so many cities like Bulandshahar, Ghazipur, Dehradun, Hamirpur, Azamgarh, Basti. Presently in Gorakhpur, since 2000.
- In 2018, on Silver Jubilee of 1993 passout batch, arranged plantation of rare flowering plant Yellow and Pink Tabebuia Rosea in IET. This was the second plantation of such rare rose in the city, first being Hotel Taj, GomtiNagar, Lucknow.
Wrote a book with the pen name “Mohini”, “Arranged Marriages in India” under Partridge publication.
Book Reviews at :-
- 12 plus years of experience in Mobile Applications Development Domain with many of the apps getting featured on App Store.
- Masters from Liverpool John Moore’s University and Postgraduate Diploma from IIIT-Bangalore in Machine Learning & AI.
- Social & Political Activist.
- Developed Official Tennis Tournament Apps for Big Houses like BNP Paribas Open and Rogers Cup.
- The official App of Buzz Aldrin (one in the first group of humans reaching and landing on Moon’s surface). The app also got featured on the App store.
- While working with TheAppCompany performed an active role as a developer and oversaw the operation of an automatic App Building platform which saves a lot of money and time for clients and gives them.
- Took participation in Jan Lokpal Bill Andolan and various other Andolans since then, jailed many times in doing so.
- During the dark period of COVID-19, when people were helpless, I reached out to various responsible government authorities, NGOs, Doctors, Social Workers to provide people help in getting treatment at home and hospitals, medicines, oxygen and even arranged for the last rights.
- Principal solutions consultant for SAP supply chain applications with over 5 years of SAP ERP/ECC experience, encompassing multiple full-cycle implementations of SAP within all facets of the Manufacturing (ECC-PP) modules.
- Certified Consultant of IBP (Integrated Business Planning) and Asprova (Detailed Scheduling)
- Certified Asprova PPDS Consultant for Detailed Scheduling.
- Certified VBA in Excel
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Certified IBP Consultant
- Basic MM Course Certification for Material design flow
- Basic ABAP Course Certification for self-debugging
- Provisioned Statistical forecast modeling where one could choose the Best Fit algorithm out of all available ones.
- Provisioned the SDI file adapter setup on local system to enable the data load through flat files in IBP Order-Based Planning.
- Configured the system in a very custom way to generate the pegging at more detail level which is Sales Order, Item and Inco-term. Contributed the solution architecture while developing the inputs to support such detailed pegging relationships.
- Completed Masters in Applied Computer Science form University of West Georgia in 2015
- Worked at Cognizant, Amdocs and T-Mobile
- Stayed in Ballia, Lucknow, Pune and Dallas.
- Learned Banking Finance Services and Telecom Domain
- Presently working as a full time mom in Jamshedpur.
When the Tier 1 Telecom USA company was struggling to provide customizable digital bills, a new product was incorporated in legacy systems to deliver Brite:Bill. It is a new cloud-based service that provides a cost-effective solution. It now presents clear, legible bills with targeted, personalized communications to every subscriber.
With BriteBill the company got improved customer engagement and positive customer behavior and response through this one key regular touch-point, the bill.
Brite:Bill replaces legacy, dull, dreaded bills with modern, personalized communications with targeted messages, transforming the way Service Providers present billing communications to customers.
Abhilasha Rani single handedly led a testing team of 10 people to deliver this product in six months to production.